Arizona CCW Permit
Arizona is a "Constitutional Carry" state; Why should I get a CCW permit?
Here are at least 4 reasons to get your AZ CCW permit.
- You are most likely already breaking the law; Federal law prohibits the possession of firearms within 1000 ft of a school zone (public, private or parochial), when not on private property, unless you are licensed to carry by the state (having an AZ CCW permit satisfies this requirement). Driving past (or within a few blocks of) any school with a firearm that is not unloaded and locked in a container or rack without a permit is in violation of this federal law. (A bill to relieve non-permit holders of this requirement was in process this past year, but did not make it)
- In addition to National Parks and Forests, most local parks and mountain preserves have signs that prohibit firearms unless you have a CCW permit. (This includes hiking Squaw Peak, Shaw Butte, Camelback Mtn, South Mtn, and others)
- No NICS background check required when you purchase or receive a firearm through a FFL when you have a CCW permit (most FFLs give a discount to permit holders because of this)
- Inter-State reciprocity to 37 states for AZ residents with an AZ CCW permit (30 plus AZ, for non-AZ residents); means you have the same carry rights as local permit holders in that state. (Beware, the laws of where you can and can't carry are different in every state)
OK, so what do I have to do to get an AZ CCW permit?
First, you must meet the general requirements:
Applying for a New CCW Permit General Eligibility
- Be at least 21 years old, OR at least 19 years old and current and/or prior military
- Be an AZ resident OR a U. S. Citizen
- No felony offenses
- No mental illnesses
- Complete a firearms safety training program
Hey, You don't have to live in Arizona to get an AZ CCW permit.
Non-AZ residents get CCW privileges in these 31 states (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming)
In addition to the above list, AZ residents also have CCW privileges in Colorado, Florida, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and South Carolina for a total of 38 states in all..
Alright, what constitutes a firearms safety training program?
This list is quite broad, but some examples are:
Current or prior military service
Any NRA firearms safety course
Any firearms course from an NRA Firearms Instructor
Current or prior Law Enforcement or Licensed Armed Guard
Any firearms course from schools like Front Sight or GunSight
Hunter safety course
CCW permit from another state that requires a firearms safety course
Expired AZ CCW permit (after finished reading below, click here for a special offer)
and many others
Great, I'm ready to get started, what do I need to do now?
First, there is a training requirement on AZ law (Arizona Revised Statues or ARS) as it relates to Use of Force and the section on Weapons and Explosives.
Second, like most government agencies, they like their application to be filled out exactly by the directions.
In addition, fingerprint card(s) need to be submitted (and filled out correctly and completely).
Failing to have the application or fingerprint cards done correctly either results in an extended delay or a return or rejection of your application.
Let's Get Started TODAY.
In the comfort of your own home or office, you can complete this required 'classroom' training through the Deer Valley Firearms CCW package.
You'll get the law section on Use of Force and how that relates to your right to defend yourself and your loved ones.
You'll get the law section on Weapons and Explosives in how it relates to when and where your are authorized to carry your firearm.
You'll get the exact instructions on completing the AZ Dept of Public Safety CCW permit application along with all the 'codes' you need.
You'll get the exact instructions on fingerprint card requirements, recommendations on where and how to have them done and the exact completion of the card along with how many cards you need to submit.
You'll get a complete list and further suggestions of what are the acceptable documents that satisfy the Firearms Safety Course requirement and what needs to be included in your permit submission.
And most importantly, you'll get the Plain English break down of the above law sections so you don't need a Law Degree to understand your rights as a responsibly armed citizen.
Order your package NOW for ONLY $19.95
Remember, even though Arizona has passed laws recently to be declared a 'Constitutional Carry' state, the Federal Law on school zones and National Parks makes the need for your AZ CCW permit greater than ever before.
If you live in any populated city, your chances of being able to navigate around town without entering within 1000 ft of any public, private or parochial school zone are almost nil and carrying your firearm unloaded and locked in a container is not the way I want to be when the situation dictates that I need to protect myself and my loved ones.
I feel so strongly on this, that I want you to use your package to get ALL of your family members their CCW permits.
That's right, with only purchasing the package once, I want you to use it to get a CCW permit for each and every one of your adult family members.
SO, Order Yours Today for ONLY $19.95
Thank you for your time and carry responsibly.